Friday Face Off / Doodlewash Art Challenge
I only had one painting this week so I've included this from a while ago. One of my stencils arranged digitally on a gelli print
Photo Challenges
Photos taken in Koper, Slovenia although the only seat I could see was on a bicycle so I've added three more from Bolam Lake, UK
Flower of the Week
Giant Rhubarb or Gunnera tinctoria, which is not actually related to the edible rhubarb
See you next time, enjoy your week.












Wow, narrow streets. I think a bicycle would be a necessity in Koper. And I love your squirrel painting. You seem to have actually captured some personality :) Lovely post, Linda ...
ReplyDeleteAndrea @ F rom the Sol
...as I get older, a bench is a welcomed sight indeed.
ReplyDeleteWow! The squirrel is amazing. So much detail in his face and fur. Really beautiful. I do like all that pink too. I enlarged the photos of Koper, Slovenia what a quaint little town. Or maybe it's a big city and I just think its quaint. LOL The photos are excellent. I have never seen a giant rhubarb. Thank you for sharing it all with FFO and have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love your squirrel portrait -- it's FABULOUS!
ReplyDeleteLovely art and photos!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteLove your squirrel add photos 👍
ReplyDeleteThat squirrel is amazing, and I am enjoy Slovenia, and even the lake too. Have a super weekend.
ReplyDeleteI love the photos looking down the lanes. The log bench is pretty cool. My favorite is the doodlewash of the squirrel.
ReplyDeleteThat squirrel could jump out of the picture at any moment - it is that real.
ReplyDeleteQueenie
lovely street shots
ReplyDelete