Friday, 14 August 2026

Catch Up Friday - 13th August 2026

An altered photo of a hare ornament on an altered background of a rose.
My entry for Friday Face Off
The original hare ornament is in a relatives pub
I asked AI to make the image into a scary hare
This is the rose image before adding the hare, I don't think I still have the photo of the rose before altering. It was combined with a gelli print.
I used the same rose on this gelli print
The original gelli print
As you can see I have no paintings this week, we've had the grandchildren staying again.
Flower of the Week
My daughter brought me a giant stalk of sunflowers. I cut the branches so they would fit in a vase. Quite a few of them are facing down instead of up at the moment.
Photo Challenges
More from the Adriatic Cruise in June
The first 5 images were taken in Split, Croatia
I took this photo from the ship while docked in Kotor, Montenegro

That's it for this week. Hope you have a fun week to come.










 

12 comments:

  1. OMGosh!!!!! This rabbit is outstanding. Each one. Brilliant art. I like all the other photos too. Thank you for joining FFO and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy looking at your altered art and gelli prints. At first it was hard to distinguish the rose behind the hare, but it was easy to see it in the blue gelli print.
    The AI made a scary hare!
    Have a good weekend.
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing with my gel print.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like your own maid hares, not AI's.
    Happy weekend 🌷

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the altered bunny page. It's quite interesting to look at. You can't go wrong with sunflowers, and all your Croatia photos look amazing. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We have sunflowers this year after none last year. Such a cheerful bouquet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The artwork is beautiful. I can’t imagine a scary bunny (I know, Hare), but still. I love the photos.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous hare. Simply stunning alteration. Beautiful architecture, too. Happy slightly late FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful photos. It takes me away!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That wood-carved hare from your relative's pub is such a striking piece to begin with, and transforming it into a spooky creation against that textured gelli print rose background makes for such a cool Friday Face Off entry.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Many thanks for sharing your art ... and that scary hare is quite scary!
    I did enjoy your photographs from your Adriatic Cruise.

    Good wishes for the coming week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting.