Friday, 31 July 2026

Friday Catch Up - 31st July 2026

Friday Face Off / Doodlewash Art Challenge
I'm not keen on hyena's but I thought I would challenge myself.

Photo Challenges
The photos were taken in Koper, Slovenia. 
There are a lot of seats in front of the bar but they are hard to see on a small photo.


I have a range of trees for Thursday TreeLove.
Photo taken in Split, Croatia
Flower of the Week 
Crocosmia, although I actually took the photo for the post box [another door]
That's all folks, see you next time, have a great week.








 

8 comments:

  1. Good job on the hyena and enjoyed the photos-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The instant I saw your hyena piece, I knew it was a hyena. You captured it beautifully, Lin! I would love to see Slovenia and Croatia. Thanks for sharing your photo memories. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so good Lin. The building with the split pane windows and the church rose window are fabulous. I spent time in Split and loved the city and surrounds, even took the ferry over to Brac for the day.
    Thanks for joining in Monday Window 😀

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhhh you captured that hyena perfectly. Brilliant art work. I do like the architecture there? Such a beautiful place.

    ReplyDelete
  5. P.S. Thank you for sharing with FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous post. Love your hyena drawing. You draw SO well. The trees are lovely and that sky is so clear. The post office box photo is beautiful. Happy FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not really looked carefully at pictures of hyenas and now realise they have an odd kind of dog look.
    Yes, the letterbox is a form of door, and the slot opening for inserting letters could be a window, couldn't it?
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do hyenas make good pets? That one looks quite pleasant, like it wouldn't kill me at all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting.