Tuesday, 19 January 2010

Altered Flower Book


I started an 'altered' book last year, although I have not done much in it yet. It is a flower book & I thought I would alter it with more flower and garden related things. I have painted quite a few of the pages with dye solution  as in the picture above, which I like without doing anything else to it [although I probably will add other things]. To do  - Apply the dye, more at the edges, then cover with cling film, pull off when dry. The page below has an added butterfly, but I've added more to the page since I scanned it.

The original page looked similar to the picture below.

My Illustration Friday entry can be found at   http://linsdoodles.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are most welcome and I will reply via email as soon as I'm able.