Two more 'play' day. Last week at Helen's we used more of her bondawebbed backed scraps, this time with the addition of brightly coloured iron on binding. I stitched over it later and put on a backing and wadding. I made a right dogs dinner of the edges which I could alter but it doesn't show up so much on my black granite worktop so I'll probably leave it..
The last play day we decorated old fashioned dolly pegs.
I wasn't too happy with my offering. She's standing over the edge of a glass, that is why her shirt sticks up on one side. Pipe cleaners for arms.
But I thought Helen's looks really good.