Monday, 3 November 2014

Fat Book Pages - 6


Hand painted/stamped fabric, dyed lace, beaded trim, embroidery.

Hand painted/stamped fabric, embroidery and beads.


Hand painted/stamped fabric. The ATC's are from Australia, the work of  a fellow blogger at Bimbimbie. She regularly shows photos of birds, ones that we never see here in the UK.

Hand painted/stamped fabric, handmade clay buttons, embroidery.


Hand painted/stamped fabric, screen prints.

Hand painted/stamped fabric, sheer fabric layers, embroidery, clay flower. When I made the clay shape I put in holes so that I could sew it to fabric.


1 comment:

  1. The stamped paper pattern with the handmade clay buttons is so like knitting!
    The clay rose is cleverly made, and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are most welcome and I will reply via email as soon as I'm able.