Friday, 3 July 2026

Friday Catch Up

 

Buffalo
Friday FaceOff  / Doodlewash Art Challenge
Watercolour and fine liners
Leopard
Giraffe

Photo Challenges
The photos were taken while on a cruise in the Adriatic Sea. This first selection were taken in Koper, Slovenia
For Flower of the Week I have pink poppies in my garden Unfortunately the blooms don't last long with this kind of annual poppy.
Have fun this weekend, bye for now.









11 comments:

  1. I love the animals, and I really like the photo of those stairs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. Two amazing sets of photos. Your animals are beautifully drawn. and wow your photos from your cruise. Croatia looks beautiful, at least where you visited. Have a super weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful scenes and art Lin. If you hadn't mentioned Slovenia, I would've thought that it was Croatia! Thanks for sharing with Monday Window.
    One suggestion - in your gravatar profile, you can probably maintain the link to this blog. Right now, it is linked to your wordpress blog which you don't post on anymore. Then people from wordpress reader can find this blog from your profile.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am in AWE of your drawings. You are SO talented. And you are also a master at photography. Your photo of that window and the ones of the boats were stunning. Happy belated FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your drawings are so good that the wild animals look alive.
    The roof tiles make the view of Koper so beautiful.
    What an unusual poppy!
    Enjoy your summer.
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Excellent artwork...the leopard is fantastic! Enjoyed your gallery of beautiful vistas. That is a gorgeous poppy.

    Wishing you a wonderful weekend

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGosh Linda! Your art is so stunning. Your create with an eye for detail and color and I simply love each piece. Your photos are stunning too. I love the one of the old blue boat. Thank you for sharing with FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those photos from the cruise are splendid - it looks a lovely place!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That seat by the sea looks perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos and paintings, Lin! Really love the photo of the rooftops with the sea in the distance. The eyes are my favourite in your paintings. They are amazing!

    -Soma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely photographs from your cruise.
    I always like your doodle-wash art ... especially the giraffe.
    Nice to see your poppy flower.

    Have a lovely weekend and a good week ahead.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting.