Saturday, 11 July 2026

Saturday Catch up - 11th July 2026

Friday Face Off / Doodlewash art Challenge
at Warkworth, Northumberland, UK
Flower of the Week
I didn't post yesterday as I was having fun at a relatives house and this is where I took these photos of the sun really more than the flowers
It was only a matter of seconds before the sky looked like this
Hope you're having a fun weekend!






 

9 comments:

  1. Lovely art and photos-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nature is indeed beautiful! The Flower of the Week must be the Sunflower!
    Queenie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that crock with the fish is amazing but the horse! I absolutely love it. Such beautiful photos. Looks like a nice place for a picnic and the flowers are truly lovely. Thank you for joining FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely sky photos. And I especially like your art.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sky view amazing! Wow. And great drawings too. I really like the horse. Happy new week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Just noticed you have a Spoonflower shop. I'll be stopping in :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. the previous comment was mine. I sometimes forget to switch identities. oops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The benches look very inviting. Your art is charming...but the sunset colors really steal the show.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The sun was pretty spectacular, wasn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting.