Friday, 14 August 2026

Catch Up Friday - 13th August 2026

An altered photo of a hare ornament on an altered background of a rose.
My entry for Friday Face Off
The original hare ornament is in a relatives pub
I asked AI to make the image into a scary hare
This is the rose image before adding the hare, I don't think I still have the photo of the rose before altering. It was combined with a gelli print.
I used the same rose on this gelli print
The original gelli print
As you can see I have no paintings this week, we've had the grandchildren staying again.
Flower of the Week
My daughter brought me a giant stalk of sunflowers. I cut the branches so they would fit in a vase. Quite a few of them are facing down instead of up at the moment.
Photo Challenges
More from the Adriatic Cruise in June
The first 5 images were taken in Split, Croatia
I took this photo from the ship while docked in Kotor, Montenegro

That's it for this week. Hope you have a fun week to come.










 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting and commenting.