I don't have any watercolour paintings this week, I was working on one today but it's not finished and not very good so far.
For Friday Face Off I have animals made from egg boxes. They were an experiment for an activity to do with the grandkids but they didn't seem interested. I got the idea from Pinterest.
Photo Challenges
These were taken at Crook Hall and Gardens, Durham, UK earlier this year in April.
This is one of Durham City's most fascinating historic properties. What makes it particularly unusual is that the building is not one single period house, it has grown and changed over roughly 700–800 years, with medieval, Jacobean and Georgian parts joined together. There are interlinked gardens which include borders, secluded walled gardens, an orchard and a tranquil moat pool.
It’s said that there have been many famous visitors to Crook Hall including William Wordsworth, Walter Scott and John Ruskin. The National Trust acquired the property in 2022 after it shut for covid
And for my Flower of the Week I have some wild garlic
I hope you have a fun week coming up, bye for now.











No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting and commenting.