Thursday, 10 February 2011

WIP (for the 'shelter' project)

 Something I'm working on at the moment, lots of beading, far more than I originally intended, and it looks different now to when I took the photo above. Also there is a lot of free machine embroidery and some hand embroidery.

 The flower sequins looked a little light so I tried painting a couple of them [below]
The sequins look like this [below] before painting. I was going to remove them but they do show up in different lighting conditions.
The photo above looks blurred so I thought I would have a 'play' with it [below]




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are most welcome and I will reply via email as soon as I'm able.