Thursday, 12 July 2012

Tast 28

Take a Stitch Tuesday - the stitch this week is 'up and down buttonhole' or 'mirror buttonhole'.
Another new one to me and easy once I had worked out how to do it. Having said that there are a few errors on the stitching over the feather. I have used the stitch to couch down both the trim and the feather. A friend was having a sort out the other day and the trim was in the box, so thanks Gill. I put a few decorative beads on the feather too. Quite a simple page for my journal this week.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely examples of this stitch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It might be quite a simple page for your journal, but oh boy, how powerful the impression! I love the way you have couched down the feather with the Up and Down Buttonhole. The colour combination, too, is an explosion. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are most welcome and I will reply via email as soon as I'm able.