This is a design I did at college many years ago and I had it printed on a linen type fabric in a dress shape for a display. I found the sample recently and thought I would make it into an apron. I sewed it to a background fabric to make the sides a bit bigger. It isn't the best thing I've ever made and it certainly needs ironing!
My sister and mother were staying last week so I didn't do a lot of creative work. We went around a garden centre with a big Christmas display and I saw this bird which I thought would be nice for any time of year hanging against the window with the light catching the shapes.