My daughter is getting married in August and as she likes vintage cards I thought I could embroider fabric prints for wedding invites. The original card is above- lower right. I tried different fabrics, some look terrible - the printer wasn't working too well anyway [they like to be used often or the heads dry up] and it just did not like printing on the fabric at all. I think I got one almost perfect print from all that I did. In fact it longer to print one than to embroider it. Some have come out with lines and some with black blobs or patches. Because they took so long to print I thought I would use them to experiment and embroider the flowers in different colourways and different thicknesses of thread to see which we preferred. But in the end I attached them to card and used them, they didn't look too bad when they were on the card. Prints of them [the pinks & lilacs with yellow] looked good too.