My arty friends and myself set ourselves challenges and one for this month is to use/do something with a tube. I haven't made a rolling stamp for a while so I thought I would do a new one. I used it on the background paper above and on the fabric below. The fabric was used originally as a pressing cloth when I used to steam digitally printed fabrics and it had some marks on it. I have been adding paint splodges on purpose to try and make it more interesting and I used the new rolling stamp on it in two different colours. I've started to quilt and stitch on it since taking the photo and I will show you the progress in a few days. Click on the images to enlarge. There is a picture of the rolling stamp below and the marks it makes.