Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Mitten Gift Wrap

I've been creating some mitten designs for a gift wrap contest as Spoonflower. When I read the info earlier I'm sure it said a ditsy print featuring mittens in a scattered pattern. I did the one with the washing line below and after loading it realised it wasn't a scattered pattern. I've just uploaded the one above and now the contest says 'Create a design for gift wrap featuring images of mittens', so the first one I loaded would have been OK after all. So two mitten designs, which one do you prefer? To see all the designs in the contest [and other contests] go to Spoonflower [although this contest is not open just yet it will be soon]
The inspiration for these mitten designs came from the lovely felt mittens by Amy at nanaCompany. She is offering a free pattern for actual mittens.



1 comment:

  1. We see so many Christmas stockings or boots in patterns but these mittens are lovely. My favourite is the 'washing line'.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting. Your comments are most welcome and I will reply via email as soon as I'm able.