Monday, 1 September 2014

Ship Flowers

The anchors are the paper rings [what do you call them?] from anchor threads.

1 comment:

  1. Well, on a cigar that slip of paper is called a cigar band, so are these Anchor Thread bands? The idea of using them for anchors is great!


Thank you for visiting and commenting.