Stitch Camp continued from last Friday
I've added embroidery to the painted fabric, the threads are the same colours as the paints so they are hard to see. The idea was to blend one patch in with another.
Some close ups
With the embroidery finished I made the fabric into a book cover for a handmade book.
It was a bit bodged as I'd not planned on doing this until after finishing the fabric and it was the wrong size so I had to add bits on. I machined those bits on as I found sewing the patches together made my fingers sore.
Doodlewash Watercolour Challenge
Z is for Zebra
I had two attempts at Zebra, not keen on either.
A is for Aardvark. I think this one is my favourite of the month.
B is for Banana
Thanks for the well wishes, I'm almost 'normal' again.
And once again it is Paint Party Friday