WIP - I've painted the fabric with Inktense blocks and pencils. Then I outlined the main features with black thread using free hand machine embroidery. Next came the hand embroidery which you can see some of above.
A few people mentioned that they couldn't see some of my photos on the last post. When I looked after I read the comments I could still see them but today when I looked some of the photos were missing. I don't know why as they were all loaded at the same time. I've uploaded them again so hopefully they are there now to stay.
I'm hoping all the photos are showing today, there should be 4.
And talking of babies, I've made another four dribble bibs.
I've been sewing this week, I made this little dress for my Granddaughter who will be one next month
I used one of my own designs for fabric and had it printed at Spoonflower. The original design was was on a small scale as you can see in the small sample below. I increased the scale when I entered a competition so that the pattern shows up better. But I forgot to reduce the scale again before I ordered the fabric so Joanie has giant ladybirds on her dress.