My picture finished at last. I started it a few weeks before lockdown which is 7 weeks now I think, so it has taken some time to do.I wanted to use one of the pictures in my sketchbook but it wasn't big enough so I added more to it. I've had a canvas measuring 24" square [61cm] waiting to be used for a long time so I wanted the picture to fit around that. I started by painting the fabric with Inktense blocks and crayons. Then came the freehand machine embroidery. Hand stitching came next, this took a long time. When finished I wrapped it around the canvas and fixed in place.
It's Friday, so it's time for Paint Party Friday