African Wild Dog, watercolour and fine liner for
Friday Face Off and Doodlewash Art Challenge
Photography Challenges
The final photos from the Adriatic Cruise
The first three were taken in Kotor, Montenegro and the rest were taken in Dubrovnik, Croatia
On the above photo I removed some people with AI but their shadows are still there and the man leaning against the door has a strange thing on the end of his foot. I decided after that not to use the photos with a lot of people in them.
I was away last week so this is a week late. It was taken in Scalby in May.
Flower of the Week - sunflowers
That's all for today. Hope you have a fun week!
By the way, none of my comments on other Blogger sites seem to be working, they get stuck on publishing.......

















Lovely watercolour and photos
ReplyDeleteYou are always so good at showing fantastic scenes and landscapes with NO PEOPLE in them. I thought you took the photos very early in the morning or something. AI is still in its cradle and can't help leaving traces, giving people six fingers, cutting off feet or leaving shadows.
ReplyDeleteI hope your (and all others who are affected) blogging problems are soon rectified by Blogger.
Queenie
I love old towns and those narrow streets, more like alleys. Nice photos Linda. And nice African dogs too. I saw some once in the London zoo when we visited. Otherwise I've only ever seen them on TV or in photos. Have a super rest of your weekend.
ReplyDelete