Friday, 11 September 2026

Friday Catch Up - 11th September 2026


Watercolour and black fine liner
Friday Face Off / Doodlewash Art Challenge

Photo Challenges
More from Beamish Museum
Flower of the Week
Calla Lily
I'm expecting visitors shortly so I cannot hang around. Enjoy your weekend.


 

12 comments:

  1. This looks like a fascinating museum Linda. The old glass in one of the windows almost looks like eyes peeking in. Happy weekend ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that first watercolor. It's beautiful, and the scene is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Del Rio is known as Ram Country, so I love your watercolor and fine liner piece. That museum looks wondrous. Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Charming photos. Nice windows also.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful place to explore. Great selection of windows as well.
    Thanks for joining in Monday Window 😀

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a way with watercolor. A pure master for sure. The first 3 photos are stunning. Don't get me wrong the others are fantastic too but the first 3 are my faves. Thank you for sharing with FFO and have a nice weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have such a good eye for detail and share photos of them.
    The table cloth on the round table, is it a print or weave? Don't tell me it is a handstitched Cross Stitch cloth?!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the ram and bird. What fantastic shots from the Beamish Museum. Lovely calla lily. Happy slightly late FFO.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you've been enjoying the week ...it's certainly gone by quickly.
    Lovely art and a great collection of photographs.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  10. There's something particularly pleasing about windows set in deep walls, isn't there!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting and commenting.